Ducati Multistrada V4 S–Import Bike of the Year
on the road. Are you a bike enthusiast who loves exploring new places on the bike? Try the Ducati Multistrada V4 S, and there will be no looking back. Sporty, designed for long rides, great off-road performance and easy to manoeuvre even on city roads, the Ducati Multistrada V4 S is a bike lover’s dream come true. However, do not forget to buy DucatiMultistrada V4 S insuranceto protect it under all circumstances. In India, it is compulsoryto have bike insurance to take your bike out on the road. Meanwhile, let us look at the specifications and features of the Ducati Multistrada V4 S that make it so awesome.
Ducati, alongside Kawasaki, Ninja, Suzuki Hayabusa, and Triumph Rocket, is one of the top imported bikes in India. The features of a Ducati Multistrada V4 S include:
- Lightweight and compact 170 HP V4 Granturismo engine
- The navigation system is visible on the dashboard
- An updated radar systemto assist you during rides
- The bike requires a service interval after a distance of 60,000 km only
- You can refill the oil after 15,000 km or once in 24 months due to the fuel tank capacity of 22 litres
- Adjust the seat height according to your need
- The seat and the fully customisable suspension kit come as accessories
- It has the Minimum Preload system, due to which you can adjust the rear shock preload to a minimum from the handlebar lock, and reduce the vehicle height
- The engine capacity is 1,158 cc and the kerb weight is 240 kg
- The maximum power is 167.62 bhp
- Available in two colours
- It has both front and rear disc brakes
The awards received by Ducati Multistrada V4 S
The Ducati Multistrada V4 S received the Best Motorcycle of 2021 for its exceptional craftsmanship. It is the first bike to use advanced radar technology.The software manages Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Blind Spot Detection (BSD).
Ducatiis an expensive brand as it comes under the premium category of bikes. So, you should take proper care of it by maintaining it well and coveringit with robust insurance. Do some research and go through what the insurers have to offer. The third-party policy is compulsory and a legal requirement for all bike owners. However, it would not provide you with any coverage in case there is any damage to your bike.
For the premium category bikes, the best is to opt for a comprehensive policy that would include third-party insurance as well as the own damage cover. With it, you are protected against all uncertainties on road starting from accidents to non-accidental damages due to natural calamities, manmade calamities etc. Besides, the components of the bike are costly and lack of insurance means that you would have to bear the replacement or repair cost out of your pocket.
If you are planning to buy a Ducati Multistrada V4 S to fulfil your love for fast and expensive bikes, then go through the features online to know about it in detail and what makes it so popular. Take care to buy imported bike insurance as it is compulsory as well as beneficial in the face of unpredictable incidents